Social Promotion & Matchmaking At Its Best.
Rapidly Connect With The Best Supporters, Clients, Talent.
Easily Find The Best Content.
Simply Grow Your Reach Like Never Before.
For People, Businesses and Nonprofits Who Want To Supercharge Their Social Presence on Twitter.
It’s The Latest Trend In Silicon Valley…
“We couldn’t believe our eyes – the quality of people and content that we now connect with is mind-boggling.”
“We tried many other social engagement tools but nothing produced so many quality results so quickly.”
“Never wait for others to take the first step. Being on SoapBox is getting introduced to incredible people and new opportunities every day.
We love it!”
“Finally, Twitter without noise. Nothing we tried before comes even close.”
More Customer Impressions
“The Stanford Division of Literatures, Cultures, and Languages uses Twitter to promote the many cultural works and events that its faculty and students offer. I’ve used SoapBox to create the initial following for the division’s new Twitter handle. In just 50 days, SoapBox helped me connect with nearly 1,000 Twitter users from around the world who are interested in hearing news from the division.”Jordan Chin
“For me it is amazing to so quickly (crazy quickly actually!) get connected with great people.”Shel Kimen
“After just a month, I’ve connected with over 700 fellow musicians, producers, and fans. Thank you SoapBox!”Jordan Chin
“We got connected with a lot of new people interested in our cause without the manual dedication this would have normally required.”Ella Alpina
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is it?
SoapBox Viral has a long track record of being super effective for people, businesses and nonprofits alike.
For custom audience selections, peer comparisons, expert assistance and other special predictive analytics services, please contact us to get the best pricing options tailored to your exact needs.
You can find our out-of-the-box subscription packages here.
How does it work?
SoapBox Viral gives you and your organization a unique power layer on top of Twitter, a power layer built with the latest technologies including advanced predictive analytics and a number of patented world innovations such as ViralBoost™, VoiceView™, TweetX-Ray™, and PrimeTweets™. Think of it as giving you very special super powers that allow you to use Twitter much more effectively to amplify your voice AND network much more effectively with amazing others.
All you need to access this special power is an HTML5 compatible web browser found on virtually any modern mobile device, laptop and PC (see an overview of supported platforms and devices below).
You do not even need a new account name or password – SoapBox Viral lets you simply sign in via one or more of your existing Twitter accounts.
Plus, in contrast to a number of other Twitter applications, your privacy is very important to us. SoapBox Viral only uses data essential to do its job. No tracking of every click and sharing your information with other companies. We even provide you with certified secured access backed by a website identity assurance warranty of up to $1,000,000 (click on our DigiCert Trust Seal below for terms and details).
Does it also work on Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, or Kindle?
Yes, SoapBox Viral works on these key platforms and devices or better:
- Apple iOS 4.3-8.0 – Tested on the original iPad (4.3 / 5.0), iPad 2 (4.3 / 5.1 / 6.1), iPad 3 (5.1 / 6.0), iPad Mini (6.1), iPad Retina (7.0), iPhone 3GS (4.3), iPhone 4 (4.3 / 5.1), iPhone 4S (5.1 / 6.0), iPhone 5 (6.0), and iPhone 5S (8.0)
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) – Tested on a Nexus 5
- Android 4.1-4.2 (Jelly Bean) – Tested on a Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy 7
- Android 4.0 (ICS) – Tested on a Galaxy Nexus. Note: transition performance can be poor on upgraded devices
- Android 3.2 (Honeycomb) – Tested on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Motorola XOOM
- Android 2.1-2.3 – Tested on the HTC Incredible (2.2), original Droid (2.2), HTC Aria (2.1), Google Nexus S (2.3). Functional on 1.5 & 1.6 but performance may be sluggish, tested on Google G1 (1.5)
- Kindle 3, Fire, and Fire HD – Tested on the built-in WebKit browser for each
- Windows Phone 7.5-8 – Tested on the HTC Surround (7.5), HTC Trophy (7.5), LG-E900 (7.5), Nokia 800 (7.8), HTC Mazaa (7.8), Nokia Lumia 520 (8), Nokia Lumia 920 (8), HTC 8x (8)
- Blackberry 6-10 – Tested on the Torch 9800 (6) and Style 9670 (6), BlackBerry® Torch 9810 (7), BlackBerry Z10 (10)
- Blackberry Playbook (1.0-2.0) – Tested on PlayBook
- Chrome Desktop 16-24 – Tested on OS X 10.7 and Windows 7
- Safari Desktop 5-6 – Tested on OS X 10.8
- Firefox Desktop 10-18 – Tested on OS X 10.7 and Windows 7
- Internet Explorer 7-10 – Tested on Windows XP, Vista and 7, Windows Surface RT
- Opera Desktop 10-12 – Tested on OS X 10.7 and Windows 7
Does it work without a Twitter account?
No, sorry, SoapBox Viral adds powerful new abilities to your Twitter presence that we simply cannot provide without you being on Twitter in the first place.
Can I use SoapBox Viral with multiple Twitter profiles?
Yes, depending on your plan, SoapBox Viral lets you connect at least three Twitter profiles allowing you to conveniently switch between them.
What is vtricity all about?
vtricity stands for “value-tricity” – we love creating transformational triple win experience designs and high tech that empower people, businesses and the planet to flourish. SoapBox Viral™ is our latest contribution to sustainably co-creating a better world.
What is your refund policy?
We offer no-questions-asked refunds to all customers within 30 days of your purchase. If you are not satisfied with our product, then simply contact us and we will refund your purchase right away. Our goal has always been to create a happy, thriving community. If you are not thrilled with the product or are not enjoying the experience, then we have no interest in forcing you to stay an unhappy member.
Can I upgrade after signing up?
Yes, you can upgrade (and also downgrade or cancel) at any time after signing up.
Why would I NOT sign up?
No idea – maybe you are already so super successful that you don’t need more quality relationships?
For everyone else, there is SoapBox…